Pawfect Pumpkin Treat For Pups!
It's Fall and my hooman likes to make sure I enjoy the season as much as she does. (It's her favorite time of year.) So, I get treats. I'm going to be sharing them with all of you, my furfriends, and hopefully your hooman will make them for you!
Pumpkin Carrot Bites
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin (get the kind that has ONLY pumpkin in it)
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir pumpkin, egg, carrots and flour in a large bowl until moistened.
- Roll the batter into small balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes.